Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Unbound Ether Silks 2012 Spring/Summer Collection

Hailing from India's holiest city of Benares, which is also renowned for its high quality diversity of silk saris (traditional garments that Indian women wear), I'm finally back with a whole new collection of clothes, this time featuring Princess Jasmine pants, Dresses, Reversible Bolero Jackets, Tops and a whole new series of Reversible Skirts. Staying true to my philosophy of recycling silk saris, all pieces of saris that are used have been selected carefully, with painstaking attention to detail, to bring you the chicest designs, prints and fabrics from my Benarasi Indulgence. If you like what you see, feel free to contact me: unboundetherproductions@gmail.com.

All photography by me.

Model: Meghna Nayak



Model: Nikita Sharma





Happy Trails!
-Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment