Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kapoeta and Unbound Ether Productions

The following photos are a culmination of a three day effort with a bunch of ridiculously wonderful and stunning girls who I am proud to now say have become my friends. The objective of these shoots were to document Kapoeta by Ambica's stunning feather earrings and my equally stunning reversable, multi-faceted silk skirts which I am now in the business of delivering to the fantastic Kenyan people. I can't really complain about life when I'm surrounded by things that I love: silks, feathers, wicked cool girls and photography.

The Feather Queen herself -Ambica

Jaw Dropping Janina

No Actors Please: Ambica with Jahawi



Tender Tracy




Amana Bee - Radicalised


Ambicat


Notorious Naomi


Luscious Lois


Astro-awesome Ayako


Love Infinity x
Ro

2 comments:

  1. You are a masterpiece!

    THESE ARE SO HOT!!!!

    I can only hope to look as tribal and colourful as theses birds! My look is so sweet and English looking. I wish I was brown and dark... MMmm...

    YOU ARE A STAR!! GORGEOCITY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are painful for me to look at! I want to be IN THEM!

    So so gorgeous! Some of your best work yet, I must say. Fashion is definitely your forte!

    Love love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete